Saturday, April 19, 2014

To Travel is To Live

After a couple relaxing days in Apt, Ali and I are off on a 20 day European adventure starting tomorrow morning! Yesterday, I picked Ali up from Avignon TGV and we have been enjoying the past two days soaking up the laid-back atmosphere of Provence life before our whirlwind of travels. With most of my administrative stuff taken care of now, it feels like it is time to leave and see new places. What new places, you may ask? Here's our itinerary: Avignon->Barcelona, Spain->Avignon->Marseille->Zadar, Croatia->Dubrovnik, Croatia->Split, Croatia->Zadar, Croatia->Marseille->Nice->Cinque Terre, Italy->Pisa, Italy->Milan, Italy->Athens, Greece->Santorini, Greece->Athens, Greece->Geneva, Switzerland->Avignon. We won't be back in Apt until May 9, so definitely no posts on here until then. Be looking for updates on Facebook and Instagram, will be posting when I can! Until then, imagine you are with me on the beaches in Santorini....

Yup... I'm really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment